Ingco 2000 Watt Heat Gun HG200038Rs. 2800 Rs. 2400 Save 14 %
- Voltage: 220V-240V~50/60Hz
- Input power: 2000W
- Temperature: 350°C/550°C
- Airflow: 300/500 L/min
- With 1pcs scraper and 3pcs nozzles
- Packed by color box
View More details
Delivery Options Available
- 2-3 Days Normal Delivery
- 24 Hours Express Delivery
Easy ReturnAvailable, T&C Apply
- It are electric hand tools which look and work in a similar way to hair dryers – operating a fan that pulls air into the body of the tool and drives it across an electric heating element and out through a nozzle. Heat guns are sometimes referred to as hot air guns.
- It is lightweight, easy-to-use tools which are less likely than blow torches to scorch wood or crack glass when being used.
- This means they’ve predominantly replaced the old-fashion paraffin and bottled gas blow torch for stripping paint on timber.
- The hot air flow of a heat gun is less dangerous than a naked flame but it can still cause flammable items to catch fire, crack glass and cause injury if directed on to the skin.
Have you used this product before?
You might like this too
Rs. 4315 Rs. 3827 Save 11 %
Rs. 3000 Rs. 2200 Save 27 %
Rs. 14000 Rs. 9100 Save 35 %
Rs. 3100 Rs. 2635 Save 15 %