Mitutoyo 6" Digital CaliperRs. 21000 Rs. 16000 Save 24 %
- Made in Japan
- Measures 0 to 6" (0 to 150mm) in 0.0005" (0.01mm) increments for precision use
- Digital readout LCD shows inch or metric units for versatility when measuring
- Advanced onsite sensor (AOS) electromagnetic inductive sensor for resistance to dirt, oil, and water
Delivery Options Available
- 2-3 Days Normal Delivery
- 24 Hours Express Delivery
Easy ReturnAvailable, T&C Apply
- Measures inside, outside, depth, and step values for versatility. With thumb roller. Except 500-500-10, 500-501-10,500-502-10
- Includes protective case and SR44 silver oxide battery
- Mitutoyo's absolute Digimatic Caliper is the next generation of electronic calipers.
- It keeps track of its origin point once set.
- Whenever turned on, the large LCD displays the actual slider position ready to start measurement.
- No more repeated zero setting is necessary with the absolute encoder technology, as well as no more concern for over speed errors.
- Large and clear LCD readout.
- The Zero/ABS key allows the display to be Zero-Set at any slider position along the scale for incremental comparison measurements.
- This switch will also allow return to the absolute (ABS) coordinate and display of the true position from the origin point (usually jaws-closed point).
- Data Hold Unit (959143) is optional.
- Carbide-tipped jaw type calipers are also available.v
Have you used this product before?
Its a nice caliper indeed but during delivered the battery was dead. It was a problematic situation but solved with ease.Thanks for the hardware pasal team to make it simple.